One of the most efficient biocides for microorganism control in membrane systems is chlorine dioxide. High purity Solution 3000 removes and controls slime that blocks filter cartridges and membranes.
- High purity chlorine dioxide at low doses does not damage membranes
- Effective over a wide pH range (6-9) while chlorine is less effective at pH > 7.5
- Quickly kills bacteria, viruses, algae, protozoans at very low dose
- Chlorine dioxide penetrates slime to quickly kill microorganisms and remove biofilm.
- Very low corrosivity
- Solution 3000 ready-to-use chlorine dioxide
Solution 3000 ready-to-use chlorine dioxide
- Safe; minimal chemical exposure to operators
- Requires no chemical mixing
- Easily controllable for precise intermittent or variable dosing
- Very low capital; low maintenance
- Reliable operation